Concrete for Foundations
No matter what type of structure you’re planning to build, concrete for foundations is almost always required.
At Concrete Supply UK, we supply and deliver a wide range of concrete mixes, including quality concrete for foundations. Foundations concrete is available in a whole host of different types, and our team will take the time to discuss your needs directly with you to ensure you’re always provided with the most suitable type. One structure that requires concrete for foundations is basements.
Basements can be an extremely handy addition to every property. From providing extra storage space, helping people declutter and being converted into an additional usable room, a basement space can be incredibly versatile. Whenever basements are built, it’s vital you have the right concrete mix. Concrete Supply UK can make this happen, formulating mixes specifically to the needs of your basement.
Concrete for basement foundations will be required in a number of circumstances including:
- Basement underpinning
- Waterproofing and basement tanking
- Basement flooring and screed
Sometimes, access to these areas of a site can be restricted or hard to reach. Moving concrete to these places can therefore be extremely tricky, especially if using wheelbarrows – a method that can be cumbersome and slow.
With this in mind, in addition to supplying and delivering quality concrete mixes, our team can also offer you with pump hire service that allows the foundations concrete to easily access any part of your property.
Why Choose Concrete Foundations?
Concrete is commonly used for foundations due to its excellent structural properties. Here are several reasons why concrete is a preferred material for foundations:
- Strength and load-bearing capacity – Concrete is a strong and durable material with high compressive strength, making it capable of supporting the load of an entire structure. This strength is crucial for the foundation as it bears the weight of the building and transfers it to the underlying soil.
- Durability – Foundations concrete is also known for its long-lasting durability. It can withstand exposure to various environmental conditions, including moisture, temperature fluctuations and chemical exposure, without having to worry about deterioration. This ensures the foundation is stable over time and provides excellent longevity.
- Fire-resistance – All concrete is inherently fire-resistant, which is vital when constructing any structure. If a fire does occur, concrete foundations can help prevent the spread of flames and maintain the structural stability of the building.
Need Concrete For Foundations
Here at Concrete Supply UK, we have spent more than a decade providing customers nationwide with leading concrete services. This includes concrete for foundations which can be used to help construct solid, sturdy bases upon which all kinds of structures can be built.
We put our customers at the forefront of everything we do, and not only does this mean we’re committed to providing quality mixes, but it also guarantees a bespoke and tailored service.
To ensure you’re provided with the appropriate product, we’ll discuss your needs with you before formulating mixes that align with what you need. If you want to find out more, our friendly and knowledgeable team are here to help. Simply contact our team a call today and we can guide you through the process.