At Concrete Supply UK, our team of industry experts are vastly experienced in supplying and delivering a wide range of concrete mixes. This includes leading paving concrete.
As the name suggests, paving concrete is a specialist mix that is specifically designed to be used when constructing a range of areas. This includes:
- Garden paving
- Car parks
- And much more
Paving concrete offers a range of great features, including being able to resist moisture and damage from spillages of petrol and diesel. This makes it a great choice for use in a wide range of construction environments.
Typically, the strength of paving concrete ranges from 35N/mm2 to 40N/mm2 after 28 days, and is available in two forms:
- PAV1 Concrete – (also known as ST3 or C30 concrete) is suitable for pavement construction and lighter outdoor applications
- PAV2 Concrete – (also known as C35 concrete) is used for withstanding heavy loads such as slabs and vehicles
The team here at Concrete Supply UK frequently provides quality paving concrete to both domestic and commercial customers, and will always take a customised approach to ensure you receive the highest level of service.
Benefits of Paving Concrete
Paving concrete offers a whole host of benefits, making it a popular choice for a variety of applications. This includes:
- Durability – Paving concrete is extremely strong and durable, meaning it can withstand heavy loads, resist erosion and endure harsh weather conditions. This makes it a long-lasting paving material that is suitable for a whole host of projects.
- Low maintenance – When properly installed, paving concrete requires minimal maintenance. It doesn’t need regular sealing or painting like other materials. Simple, routine cleaning should be sufficient to keep it in good condition.
- Versatility – Paving concrete is extremely versatile, and can be used to create various shapes and patterns. This allows for a wide range of design options, and can be used to craft stunning driveways, patios, paths and more.
These are just a few of the advantages that concrete paving can bring, and the team here at Concrete Supply UK will discuss with you all of the properties our products can provide to your project.
Leading Paving Concrete Suppliers
If you’re on the lookout for a reliable supplier of quality paving concrete, Concrete Supply UK is here to help.
For more than a decade we’ve worked alongside home builders, property developers, civil engineers and more in the construction industry, guaranteeing they always have the perfect concrete products to get the job done.
This includes leading paving concrete, and we take a bespoke approach to everyone we work with to ensure your project remains on track and has all the materials it needs to be a success. To achieve this, we’ll take the time to discuss requirements with you directly before formulating a paving concrete mix that is most suitable. We’ll even provide you with a dedicated account manager who will ensure you’re fully satisfied throughout the process.
To make a paving concrete order, find out more about our range of options or chat with our friendly team of experts, get in touch with our team today.